Dr. Yee-Herbert is our clinical psychologist at ABS in California and will be doing assessments at: 8350 Archibald Ave #125, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Dr. Bonnie Yee specializes in treating all ages, utilizing behavioral therapies and conducting psychological/neuropsychological evaluations. Dr. Yee’s current experience includes comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations for diagnosis for learning disabilities, ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, cognitive dysfunction, medical conditions impacting behavior, dementia related evaluations, and traumatic brain injuries. She also can provide comprehensive neuropsychological assessments to address a wide variety of disabilities, disorders, cognitive strengths and weaknesses, as well as rehabilitative treatments.
Dr. Yee holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Biology, Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, and Post-Doctoral Specialization in Neuropsychology. She obtained her Bachelor’s degree from University of California, Irvine, her Doctoral degree at American School of Professional Psychology, where she earned Magna Cum Laude honors, and a Post-Doctoral specialization at Fielding University. Dr. Yee is a member of Orange County Psychological Association.
Before coming onboard at ABS, Dr. Yee-Herbert was a Consulting Psychologist with the Department of Rehabilitation in Orange County, CA where her responsibilities included:
- Conducting comprehensive assessment of applicants for services to determine eligibility and priority of services for Department of Rehabilitation, aid counselors in development of Individualized Plans for Employment;
- Identifying functional capacities and limitation, and developing strategies with counselors for dealing with conflict or mental health issues that impede progress in various stages of the pre-plan process;
- Providing consultation to counselors for the diagnosis on mental health disabilities, and consults with service delivery staff on psychological issues and concerns pertaining to the aspects of the disability;
- Conducting psychological assessments and testing to evaluate consumers with a variety of disabling conditions;
- Explaining results of Psychological assessments and testing to consumers;
- Conducting staff training for mental health issues, the effects of traumatic brain injuries and identifying what compensatory strategies would improve functioning, learning and mental health disabilities, and other cognitive impairments on potential employment.